Saturday 5 April 2014

Taj Mahal "Simbole of Love"


Taj Mahal Impressions : What people Say

Taj Mahal impressions consist of the things that people have said after experiencing the magnificence of this outstanding monument. From awe to delight to sheer ecstasy, impressions of Taj Mahal depict each and every conceivable feeling. Some of the famous sayings about Taj Mahal are as follows:

• 'You know Shah Jahan, life and youth, wealth and glory, they all drift away in the current of time. You strove therefore, to perpetuate only the sorrow of your heart? Let the splendor of diamond, pearl and ruby vanish? Only let this one teardrop, this Taj Mahal, glisten spotlessly bright on the cheek of time, forever and ever.''-Rabindranath Tagore'

• 'Bill Clinton once said, `There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who have seen the Taj Mahal and love it and those who have not seen the Taj and love it. I would like people to watch my Taj Mahal and fall in love with it,'

• 'It appears like a perfect pearl on an azure ground. The effect is such I have never experienced from any work of art.''-British painter Hodges'
•'I cannot tell what I think. I do not know how to criticize such a building but I can tell what I feel. I would die tomorrow to have such another over me.''-British officer, Colonel Sleeman's wife'

• 'Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages'.'-American novelist, Bayard Taylor'

• 'If I had never done anything else in India, I have written my name here, and the letters are a living joy.''-Lord Curzon, the British Governor-Genera



To book a tour of Taj Mahal

Contact us- Mo-09312099246/9873738444/9811116696 Ph-0120-4370970,4106696,2797853
         Email-mirza@aerospaceairtravel.com
         

No comments:

Post a Comment